Five Boro's Get Ready!!!
Please join us for the Ivy Awards online ceremony!
The Ivy Rose Foundation will recognize community groups and present monetary awards to organizations that have positively impacted the Brooklyn Community and have shown exemplary service under one of the foundation's mission statements in the following categories:
1. Education: Elucidating the college admissions process for students seeking admission to historically Black colleges and universities.
2. Women’s Healthcare and Wellness: Raising community awareness of critical health issues impacting African-American women.
3. Financial Literacy: Emphasizing financial planning, asset accumulation, and wealth-building, including savings and investments, managing debt, and improving credit.
4. African-American Arts and Letters: Exposing students and the community to African-American arts and letters by focusing on visual and performing arts and by showcasing talent through the exploration of writers, entertainers, and various other artists.
5. International Outreach: Presenting programs designed to improve the international footprint.
The virtual ceremony will take place on December 7, 2021. This annual ceremony enables us to continue opening doors of opportunity for the Brooklyn community.
To ensure your nominee is considered for an Ivy Award, please click on or copy the link below to complete the form by November 29.
We thank you in advance for your continued support.
The Delta Rho Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. will be highlighting African- American owned businesses each week to encourage and promote the support of Black Owned Businesses and the power of the Black dollar 365 days a year.